FDB Collections is committed to providing you with the absolute best debt recovery service internationally within the freight forwarding community that spans over 195 countries worldwide since 2010. We are direct vendor members exclusively with WCAworld but have recently opened our doors to the complete freight forwarding industry.
As a valued vendor member of the WCAworld community (WCA ID#: 74256), FDB Collections is pleased to offer a 10% discount on our standard 25% service fee for all enrolled debt to current WCAworld members.
Simply provide your WCAworld member ID number for verification. Additionally, rest assured that if our collection efforts yield no results, there is no charge for our services—making it a risk-free option for you.
At FDB Collections, we ask for just 1% of your trust to embark on a business journey together, dedicating the remaining 99% to achieving the results you seek. Our approach to debt collection and recovery services is both professional and vigorous, boasting a proven 98% success rate. You can anticipate results in as little as 60 days from enrollment.
It’s important to note that FDB Collections doesn’t guarantee payments on behalf of the debtor, and we never assume debt ownership without prior written authorization from the FDB executive panel. All debt matters outside the scope of FDB Collections service are confidential between the client and the debtor, ensuring privacy even for suspended and terminated members.